SwingFitt Pitching Challenge - RULES
Rules to particiapte in SwingFitt™ challenges. We offer multiple challenges throughout the year to encourage players to push themselves and engage in healthy competition.
Current Challenge: SwingFitt™ Pitching Challenge
Start Date: September 18, 2017
Last Date to Enter: October 2, 2017
By purchasing the Challenge punchcard and joining the Challenge, you agree to the following Rules:
1. Participants must be at least 10 years of age and have the permission of a parent to participate if under 18 years old.
2. Participants must attend at least TWO (2) SwingFitt™ for Baseball/Softball classes per week for TEN (10) weeks, at any of our locations.
3. Participants must be an active player and have pitched for at least one competitive season.
4. Participants must purchase the Challenge Punchcard through the link provided. Punches are valid for the Challenge 10-week period. This is a digital punchcard, all participants must purchase the punchcard and register for classes through our iOS app or online at onefitstop.com/swingfitt!
5. Participants will be checked it at each class. Punches will come off automatically.
Individual results are not guaranteed. Failure to comply with the rules to the Challenge will result in disqualification. Absolutely no refunds for failure to comply.
Questions? Call 813-551-2255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.